Skort Loving Parte Tres


 Happy Saturday YCF friends!

I am sure you guys have seen this Zara skort everywhere, but I just can't get enough of it! and before I put it away for the Winter I plan to wear it a lot more. This is the third time I post it here on YCF (Last seen here and  here). I have worn this skort almost everywhere :)  This piece it's great, you can dressed it up or down depending on the event. For this look I dressed it up a bit (since I was going to dinner) with a statement necklace, bangles, metallic heels and a pop of color with my clutch. 

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!








Zara skort, TJ Maxx top, H&M heels (similar), Francesca's Collections clutch (similar), Forever 21 bangles (similar), Nordtroms necklace (similar)

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

Yaudy :)

Comments

  1. Cute! Please check out newest post at www.loveolia.com! Hope you'll follow on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skort! I see it on everyone and I'm super jealous :)

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office