Skort Loving Parte Dos


 Happy Monday!! This is something I wore over the weekend to dinner and a movie. I felt in love with this Zara skort a couple of months ago when I bought the black one that I had to go back and get the white. I spent my whole budget on it then I found out some stores have the same style for cheaper :(  White is such a staple Summer color and I know I will use this skort a lot in the upcoming months. This piece can be dress up or down and it will go well with strappy sandals or sneakers. Since I was going to the movies and it can get cold in there, I paired it with this orange blouse from H&M. Orange is such a fun color and it is everywhere from pants, tops and lipsticks!
I hope you enjoyed your weekend..
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Yaudy







 Zara skort//H&M blouse//Nordstrom necklace (BP)//Forever21 rings//Brucci nail polish in Golden Red//Khroma lipstick in Retro Red//Xsree shoes (store closed by me)


And in case you missed it... this is how I styled the black one 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In