You Can Ring My Bell

Francesca's blouse / Levi's shorts / Target sandals  

Shop Similar


So I might have a bit of an obsession with bell sleeves.  

These top has a 70's vibe that I love and it's one of the pieces that has been in heavy rotation this Summer.  I styled it for the office with a brown faux leather skirt ,wore it two times with a pencil denim skirt and it's not ready to be put away in the closet just yet.

I've been trying to take pictures in different places but I have a little funny story to tell with this location.  I was minding my own business, going back and forth to my tripod and all of sudden I missed my step landed on the bush and no lie, like 1000 mosquitoes flew out.  Mosquitoes love me, these ones loved my forehead haha

 Needless to say I had a big bump on my forehead that lasted like three days, it was so bad that I decided to cut long bangs just to cover it....

Anyways, hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

xo, Yaudy Cristina





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In