Oldie But Goodie

Lulus romper / Francesca's kimono / Forever 21 hat / Payless sandals

Shop Similar


And here we are again Monday... 

Am I suffering from the weekend blues? a little bit, but for some strange reason Mondays are my favorite day of the week. Yeah of course I wish the weekend was longer, but unlike pretty much everyone I know, I see the start of a new week with a different light.

Kimonos, what can I say about kimonos? well, they are a great layering piece and can be worn with pretty much anything. I have worn this one a couple of times (but it has been in my closet for over 5 years) the reason why you are seeing all this clothes now, it is because now I plan outfits a head of time and plan not only one outfit, but like three with the same piece.

BTW I am going on a shopping freeze again. Last time I did that over Winter I not only save money, but used pieces that were collecting dust on my hangers LOL

xo, Yaudy Cristina



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In