Gone With The Wind

Zara dress / Image boots / H&M earrings / Nars lips in Jungle Red

Shop Similar dresses


When the wind works in your favor, you just take advantage...

It was so windy last Saturday when I took this pictures, that I thought none of them will be good. After an hour of trying to get a few good ones I just decided to stand in the same direction as the wind and it worked! 
I found this beauty at Zara and it was the last one in my size. I have been eyeing it for the longest time, but since was over my "monthly spending budget" I kept on passing it.  I finally purchased it and I love it.
I added yellow colored earrings and these denim booties I got when I was in Texas at Image. another amazing store  that I only wish one day will open here in Jersey.

Happy Friday!

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Comments

  1. I've already told u how much I love that dress. You've matched it perfectly with those sparkly colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In