Sundays are meant for brunching

Philosophy top / Target maxi skirt / Forever 21 faux leather / Ellen Tracy sandals via T.J. Maxx / Francesca's bag

Shop Similar





This past Sunday I attended a brunch at MT Fuji Japanese Steak House and it was an amazing experience. I was there once before for dinner and did the whole hibachi styled dinning but this time it was different. They had a buffet set up and a variety of delicious food to pick from. The place outside is beautiful with amazing views of upstate NY.

I wanted to be comfortable so I went with a maxi skirt. I am a big fan, specially of the prints because they remind me of the 90's styles I used to wear back then. 
It was a bit chili out so I had to wear a faux leather jacket and finished the look with nude sandals.

xo, Yaudy Cristina




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In