Hello Cherry Trees

Forever 21 dress, kimono, slides and sunnies  / Who What Wear for Target bag

Shop Similar


For the next couple of posts you guys are going to see my obsession with Cherry trees.  Maybe this year I am finally taking the time and smelling the roses lol They are everywhere and I love it!!

I wore this outfit on Friday to go help one of my friends shop for a upcoming event he is having.  I really enjoyed the shopping experience and actually got to shop at Kohl's for the first time (hard to believe right? lol) 

He found two pair of pants, a sports blazer, a shirt and a pair of shoes for a very reasonable price and the best part was he then helped me take my blog pictures :)

Now on to my outfit... I am seriously having a moment with kimonos, it was very hot and kind of humid on Friday but I stayed cooled.  Kimonos are a versatile piece that can even be style as a cover up at the beach.  This one goes with a lot of pieces I already own and if it keeps me cool during the Summer it will definitely be on heavy rotation.

Hope you had a lovely weekend!
xo, Yaudy Cristina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach