Good Old Pair

Forever 21 jacket / Zara sweater / Levi's jeans / Wanted flats / Express bag

Shop Similar



When I bought this jacket seven years ago,  I never imagined how much I would love it and how many times I would wear it.  This floral bomber is the one piece I reach for most of the times when I need to add color and femininity to my outfits.  I wore this outfit on Friday for lunch with a friend who I have not seen since high school.  needles to say, we had an awesome time and promise to keep in touch.

Going back to my outfit and my jeans, these pair of Levi's is my favorite.  I have always been a Levi's girl even though I own other brands, there is something about a good old pair of Levi's that I can't compare to any other jeans I own.  These are the 721's and I highly recommend you buy yourself a pair lol

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In