Would You Be My Valentine?

Forever 21 dress and shoes/Jennifer Lopez jeans via kohl's/H&M necklace


Shop The look





The month of love and friendship has arrived!

Not that both of those should only be celebrated in February, but you know, February means love, means friendship means happiness LOL
Anyways, this is what I would be wearing for dinner on Vday.  I saw the dress over jeans thing on a magazine and couldn't wait to try it.  This dress is perfect for that since it has the two side slits and the floral print feels romantic. I got this dress on sale for $10 at Forever 21 and it definitely looks more expensive than that. I will get a lot of use out of this dress starting with Vday and also in a wedding I have coming up in March.

xo, Yaudy Cristina

*******************************************
Shop the look

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office