For The Love Of Zara



Zara has to be one of my favorite stores by far specially when I find the sale. This is no ordinary sale, I am talking about 70% off and is even better when I find the pieces I've been eyeing for a while, but didn't want to spend the money. 
This sweater I found for $7.99! and even though I don't need a new sweater I couldn't resist. I wore it to work and can't wait to style it in a more casual outfit. I also ended up getting a pair of "Mom Jeans", bell sleeve sweater (pink colored) and a shinny off the shoulder top. 

All of that for just $25!

Now you understand LOL

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Zara sweater/Forever 21 pants/Target heels/H&M earrings

Shop Similar

Comments

  1. Looking pretty
    Nice pants
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2017/02/good-girls-do-bad-things-sometimes.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office