2017 Goals


Happy New Year!

It is hard to believe that a new year is here a brand new opportunity to start fresh and a chance to accomplish new dreams.

At the end of 2014 the life that I've been used to crumbled life feta cheese. I took a look at how and where my life was going and I didn't feel like I was taking advantage or fulfilling any of the things I wanted. Unfortunately that decision didn't involved just me. I had to break a heart to make mine happy, a hard decision to make, but I took the chance and put my life in God's hands.

2015 was the year of adjustment. everything seem new to me, life alone. I wasn't used to not having someone there to take care of this time I had to take care of me and that wasn't easy. I realized I didn't know who I was any more I had to learn to figure out things on my own, but when I finally did it felt rewarding. I learned to love myself!

2016 was a great year I traveled to places I always wanted to go I made new friends and I found love again. You see, the whole point of this little story is that once you learn to love YOURSELF everything just falls into place.

With that said, here are some of my goals for 2017 I wouldn't call it "resolutions" since I already do this things, but there is always room for improvement.

**********

Health

Staying active committing myself to living a healthier life style. Working out and exploring new and healthy recipes.

**********

Travel

Yes! more of that... Taking one big trip to the city that I've been dreaming about since I was a little girl, Paris.

**********

Relationships

Making time for those who love me and building new friendships with those I meet.

**********

And lastly,

Staying true to myself.

Live Laugh Love ❤️

What are some of your goals for 2017?

xo, Yaudy Cristina





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In