Risk Taker


I wasn't sure if I was going to take on the socks/heels trend.  Sometimes trends are not for everybody and even though I get obsessed liking and admiring those trends on other people, this one was one I decided to try. I didn't want to put all the attention on my feet so I wore my lace socks with jeans I thought to myself, if I start to feel weird about it all I had to do was pull the socks up and no one will notice LOL.  But that wasn't the case I actually got a lot of compliments some weird looks, but overall people liked the idea.  I wore this outfit to dinner and a movie Sunday and if you didn't see it yet, Allied with Brad Pitt is a great movie!

xo, Yaudy Cristina

H&M top/Eva Mendez coat/Levi's jeans/Nine West shoes/Forever 21 socks

********************************************************

Shop Similar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach