Chili's At Home.... Count Me In!


Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl!
My weeknights are always hectic in between a crazy work schedule and of course making mandatory time for Zumba and Spinning classes I am left with no time to cook a homemade meal every single day of the week. And that is why I was so excited to hear that now I can bring my favorite Chili's meals at home. 
The best part about all this is, that in 3 minutes your meal will be ready to eat!
They offer a variety of dishes from single servings to multi-serve meals: 





My husband and I tried the Chicken Fajita Bowl  and we were both impressed by the amount of flavor and the unforgettable amazing smell!


Bellisio Foods, a leading frozen foods manufacturer, partnered with Chili’s® Grill & Bar earlier this year to introduce a new line of licensed Chili’s®-inspired frozen meals — boldly flavored and deliciously prepared to enjoy at home. The new line of Chili’s® frozen foods is inspired by some of the restaurant’s most popular and innovative dishes. Chili’s® new line of frozen foods is available at major retailers nationwide, including Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Food Lion, H-E-B, Meijer, Giant Eagle, Schnucks and many more. 

If you have tried this meals and love them like I do, Visit the Chili's At Home Website and leave me a comment with what is your favorite meal!
Next time I am trying the Island Chicken & Rice..
Which one would love to try?

* * Thank you to Bellisio Foods for sponsoring this post and keeping my meals tasty and bold!**

Comments

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office