Lia Sophia

these are a few of the pieces Vanessa showed us
Meet Vanessa and the all the beautiful necklaces, earrings, rings  
The more you buy the more you save!
I received this beautiful necklace as my hostess gift!
Beautiful earrings
Here is Vanessa showing us how to style this necklace as a head piece
And here I am wearing it and showing you how much you can get for hosting a party!!
We planned this outfit around the wonderful necklace and bracelets

Yesterday I had the pleasure of hosting my first Lia Sophia party. I had a great time spending the day with Vanessa playing with amazing jewelry and outfit planning!
Here is a little recap of our wonderful afternoon!
And if you are intrested in buying any of the pieces go in her website and feel free to order or email her if you any questions at Lia Sophia :)
xo,
Yaudy
    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach