Spring Dots

 

Happy Saturday!

I am obsessed with scarfs they are the perfect layering piece this time of the year.
 I bought this one last year and I lost count of how many times I have worn it. This time I paired it with this beautiful skirt I recently bought at Nordstroms I added the moto jacket for a little bit of edge. Tights, booties and my favorite black bag, make for a trendy comfortable look.

I am on the hunt for a lighter Spring bag.. Any suggestions on where to shop?

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
xo,
Yaudy
Scarf: Uniqlo
Jacket: T.J. Maxx
Skirt: Nordstrom-BP
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Payless
Bag: Target
Sunnies: Forever 21
Earrings: H&M
Lips: Sephora in N21

Comments

  1. IS there a Coach outlet near you? They are having 70% off right now!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really?!? I have one 1 hr away, maybe I will take the drive! Thanks for letting me know :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach