All In One


Happy Monday!!!
I was glad I took advantage of the beautiful weather we had this past weekend to snap these pictures. I wore this look to girls night out on Friday and called it All In One because I mixed all the prints I found in my closet.
 I am dreaming of Summer so much that I took out my shorts lol
Mixing prints it's so much fun and also helps me rotate clothes, specially now that I am trying not to buy so much.

I wore the same shirt on Saturday night styled like this:


Thanks for stopping by!
xo,
Yaudy

Shirt: Target (similar) (last seen here)
Sweater: Forever 21 (similar)
Shorts; Old Navy 
Shoes: Payless (last seen here)
Tights: H&M
Bracelet and Rings: Forever 21/H&M
Earrings: Forever 21
Nails: Ulta in Candy Coated 



Comments

  1. cute! I love the print of the sweater. I also like how you styled it with shorts and tights. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look, the sweater is perfect!!

    Besitos:))

    www.algoparaponerme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. me gusta mucho cómo te queda el look, guapa!

    besitos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral top!
    -Ashleigh
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach