Blue + Camo

 

Happy Monday!

I wore this look yesterday to dinner and as soon as my husband and I left the house it started snowing AGAIN!! Thank God it wasn't much.
Anyways lets talk about the outfit I can't get enough of my camo jeans, so as soon as I received my I am a Chica Fashion tee shirt and necklace I knew I had to wear it with them. 
I added a pop of color with my blue pumps and red lipstick. I finished the look with gold colored jewelry to compliment the beautiful necklace and my black tuxedo blazer to dress up the look a bit. I kept my makeup simple all I wore was foundation, highlighter, filled in my brows, blush and lipstick. 

Hurry up and get your tee shirt and necklace over at Chica Fashion

Hope you have an amazing day!
Thanks for stopping by..
xo,
Yaudy

Tee Shirtand necklace: Chica Fashion
Blazer: Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans: Forever 21 (last seen here)
Shoes: Forever 21(similar)
Bracelets and Ring: Forever 21
Lipstick: Sephora in R06


Comments

  1. Sophisticated and fun. I love this look. Now following via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute dressed up casual look! I love the bold necklace. Glad there wasnt a lot of snow - enough already!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm never going to get tired of a bright shoe! Thankfully it didn't snow too much for you. I'm getting sick of not being able to wear cute footwear!

    (If you're interested, my current giveaway is for a delicate sterling silver arrow necklace from Chloe + Isabel.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for Spring!! I entered the giveaway :)

      Delete
  4. I am obsessed with anything camou so automatically with this outfit too! Well paired!

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    Dubai UAE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about a mix of prints, colors and textures and you my dear have nailed that! Hosting a graphic tee giveaway over on the blog if you want to swing on by :)

    xo, Paige
    lifesapartydli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach