Addicted


Happy Friday!

I am in complete addiction mode when it comes to Cynthia Rowley dress pants. Since my legs are straight (I was not blessed with curves) not all pants fit me right, but hers are perfect and they are machine washable no cleaners needed!
I buy them at TJ Maxx (for a fraction of the price), and when I say addicted I am not kidding I bought four in different color.  
I was getting ready to store away my peplum top, but after seeing  Jessie from Seams for a Desire styled hers I got inspired to do the same, but obviously I wore mine with a long sleeve shirt due to the cold weather and of course the office.

Have a nice weekend everyone :)

Thanks for stopping by!
xo
Yaudy





Cynthia Rowley pants, The limited shirt and Nine West shoes Via TJ Maxx / Target peplum top and bag / Francesca's Collections necklace / Hourglass lips in Icon

Pictures taken by my friend Helena!

Comments

  1. I have that same top from Target- I love it! But I haven't thought about wearing it like that. Thanks for the idea ;)

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mine too! I was getting ready to store it and thank God I didn't!

      Delete
  2. I love the long, lean effect with the skinny slacks and your heels.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach