Summer Layers


It is a hot humid Summer sunny day here in Jersey!  My father in law's vacation is almost over so my husband and I are taking him out to do some last minute shopping at the mall and run some other errands and this is what I will be wearing. 
I paired my denim vest with this romper I bought last year. I think everyone can benefit from buying a denim vest, I wear mine with almost everything!!  it gives the right amount of coverage if you don't like to show too much skin and it is a life saver if you enter a freezing air conditioned room.
I bought this woven straw bag while in Florida, it is the perfect size to fit all the necessities (wallet, mirror and lipstick lol) and I have been wearing it all the time, it also goes with absolutely everything I own.

I hope you guys had a nice 4th! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Yaudy





Nordstrom (BP) denim vest / TJ Maxx romper / Mandee sandals / Forever 21 rings / Charlotte Russe bracelet / purse found in a boutique in Clearwater

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In