From the Office to Happy Hour


Hello my YCF friends!

Here is an easy way you can change your office look and take it right to happy hour. I changed the accessories, purse and shoes and was ready to enjoy my night out.


I don't wear arm candy for the office I usually style my looks with only necklaces


When I know I will be walking a lot at the office I wear flats


A necklace can dress up any look , this one is perfect for the office 


I love the back of this dress, it also has a zipper on the side and the length is perfect

TJ Maxx dress (old) and shoes (similar)
J Crew factory necklace (similar)

Now lets see the difference!!


I pulled my hair up on one side


Added bangles and a ring for some sparkle


Changed to a shinny rhinestones necklace 


Added a pop of color with my shoes


and ditched the tote bag for a black clutch


Off to have fun!

TJ Maxx dress (old)
Zara heels (also love)
Forever 21 necklace (also love) and bracelets (here)
Nordstrom ring (also love)
Payless Shoes clutch (similar)

I would love to know how you transition your office looks to happy hour?

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

Yaudy :)

Comments

  1. Am literally planning a very similar post :) stay tuned!

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME encanta los zapatosss, y el collar de arriba me encanta , un besito.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach