Feeling Royal


 With 4th of July around the corner I have been feeling a little patriotic and  decided to pay tribute to my second country by wearing red, white and blue. Royal blue is one of my absolute favorite colors next to pink of course lol and surprisingly I don't own many pieces of it. I usually pair it with orange, neon or metallic. This is the second time I wear these fabulous shoes I promised to put them outside my closet, because I definitely want to wear them more!
I still don't know what our plans are for tomorrow, but whatever they are I am sure watching fireworks is in the agenda.

What are your plans?

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Yaudy 






Zara top/Forever 21 pants, necklace, bracelet & rings/Prabal Gurung shoes for Target/MAC lipstick in Mac Red 

Photos by Petr Belik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In