Neon and Sparkle



Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend as much as I did :)   I was extremely happy because I got the chance to take my new Express sandals out for a spin.  I am fascinated with neon colors.  I just wish the weather will warm up soon and these cold sunny days will turn into sunny warm days.

I paired them with a basic black skirt and shirt, I think this was the perfect outfit for night out.  Another good option will be changing the shoes and use this assemble for the office.

thanks for visiting my blog :)

xoxo

Yaudy

Pictures taken by Petr Belik








Old Navy shirt//H&M faux leather skirt and necklace//Express sandals
Nine West clutch via TJ Maxx

Comments

  1. Weekend was good. Looking forward to the warmer weather also. I think women look very sexy in their sprin and summer sandals. You are looking very spring fashion forward, Yaudy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In