Floral Dress

A pretty floral dress is the perfect outfit for a sunny day.  The beautiful print reminds me of long Spring and Summer days.




There are many ways to accessorize a dress like this, it can be worn with a belt, a cardigan and my favorite a blazer.  I decided to only add some jewelry  I didn't want to take any attention away from the dress I wanted it to stand out.

The weather has been amazing lately, sunny warm days and I am taking advantage every moment I can!

Thanks for reading,

xoxo

Yaudy


Photographed by Petr Belik











Mandee dress / Forever 21 sunnies and braceletes / Prabal Gurung shoes for Target
Charlotte Russe ring / Mac lip gloss in Venetian


Un bonito vestido floral es el equipo perfecto para un día soleado.  La impresión hermosa me recuerda a la primavera y un largo día de verano.

Hay muchas maneras de personalizar un vestido como este, puede ser usado con un cinturón, un cardigan y mi piesa  favorita una chaqueta.  He decidido añadir sólo algunas joyas no quería tomar ninguna atención del vestido quería  destacarlo.

La temperatura  ha estado increíble últimamente,  dias soleados y cálidos y yo estoy aprovechando de ella cada momento que puedo!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach