Black and White

Even though I work at a financial institution, I am lucky that my line of business does not required me to wear suits (smiling).  I have to look professorial  but can still play with trends when putting my work outfits together.

The black and white combo is so big this Spring and I love it!  Every time I wear it, it makes me feel classy and always elegant.

It was so windy yesterday, that out of ten pictures only these three were good.  I still had to wear my coat and tights, it was very cold.

I can not wait for the weather to warm up!

Thanks for reading,

xoxo

Yaudy




La combinación blanco y negro es tan grande esta primavera y me encanta! Cada vez que me lo pongo, me siento muy elegante.

Fue un ventoso día de ayer, que de diez fotografías sólo estas tres me gustaron.   Todavía tenía que llevar mi abrigo y medias, hacía mucho frío.

No puedo esperar a que el clima se caliente!


Photographed by Petr Belik


  I love the color of these shoes. TJ Maxx has a nice variety at very good prices
Outfit details: H&M dress (old) and tights Forever 21 necklace and sunnies Nordstrom coat (old)
Kenneth Cole Reaction shoes via TJ Maxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In