September Baby

Joe Fresh top / Gap jeans / Zara flats / Calvin Klein hat

Shop Similar




Happy September!!!

I can't believe my birthday month is here and I say month because I celebrate the whole month.

It is very easy to celebrate every weekend, since the majority of my friends birthdays are in September. Starting with my Queen mom September 3rd all the way to the end of the month,  there is a special person in my life celebrating their day.

This year's celebration will be a great one.  I am turning the big 40 (even though I feel like I'm 20 lol) and the celebration plans have been in place for a while and all I can say, it is something I've been wanting to go see for a long long time. 

I also  got my gift  I am now the proud owner of a Rebecca Minkoff crossed body bag that I found at TJ Maxx and put on layaway.  

Yes, I still do layaway and yes TJ Maxx offers it.

Can't wait to share :)

Xo, Yaudy Cristina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In