Weekend Fun:: Peach Picking at Orchs Orchards



Happy Monday friends!!!

Since I've been really busy enjoying my Summer I've decided to re-start sharing my series "Weekend Fun".  For a while I stopped, because I either didn't get good pictures or I just didn't do anything interesting but lately all that has changed and I've been doing so much good fun stuff that it would be a crime not to share lol

First up is peach picking

 A couple of weekends ago we took a ride out to Warwick NY and went peach picking at Orchs Orchards and let me tell you this place is amazing.  They have peaches, apples, vegetables, animals, a store, a nice garden... I mean they truly have everything!! Before going there I had no idea what a fruit cobbler was and since my visit I baked 4 peach cobblers lol

 In general, Warwick is a very nice town, there are so many good restaurants, the drive in movies and on Sundays they have a large farmers market located in the center of town.  
During Fall they have the annual Apple Fest, there is wine tasting, food anything apple.

As for my outfit I decided to wear something comfortable so I went with my denim skirt, a stripped t-shirt, metallic espadrilles and a denim jacket and a head scarf channeling my inner Lucy Ricardo haha

If you are in the area pay a visit to this beautiful town and I assure you, you will love it as much as I do.

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Shop Similar







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In