Fringe Details

H&M top /  Bebe skirt / Justfab sandals / Forever 21 sunnies and necklace / Dor L Dor bag

Shop Similar



Last Tuesday I went to my first Coldplay concert and no lie, it was the best concert I have been in a while.  The lights, the songs, Chris Martin (lol) were perfect.  

The concert was held at Metlife Stadium and thankfully we did not have any thunderstorms. it was extremely humid and hot outside so I decided to wear minimal clothes just to stay cool.  I got this Bebe skirt last Winter when the store by the mall had a closing sale.  I love that is high waisted and also love the fringe detail.  

Paired with a cropped top,  platform sandals and a embroidered bag it gave a  fun touch to an otherwise plain outfit.

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach