On A Bright Note

Old Navy shirt / H&M skirt / Prabal Gurung for Target pumps

Shop Similar



I've never being one to shy away from wearing colorful pieces, the more color I wear the happier I feel.
The pop of color gives the outfit that extra kick of fun, specially when worn in a "office" environment.  A lot of the corporate folks I know wear black all the time, and even though there is nothing wrong with wearing a darker color pallet, it's fun to once in a while make it a but brighter.

I try to brighten things up specially around the warmer months. This pencil skirt is the perfect length, and the perfect fit. Worn with a chambray shirt, and printed pumps it's an outfit that can easily be taken from the 9-5 to happy hour with coworkers. 

xo, Yaudy Cristina






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach