My Favorite View

Charlotte Russe top / Express skirt / Payless heels

Shop Similar



One of my favorite views will always be the NY skyline. Every-time I see it I find it more and more beautiful.  I was working around the area last week and of course I passed by and stared at it for a good hour. I guess it helps me relax and dream of maybe one day moving to the big apple.

I wore a high waisted midi skirt with a cropped top to the office. For some that might not be appropriate but that is the beauty about a good high waist piece, it does not show any skin and done like this it is, in fact, appropriate. I added the white pumps because I wanted to highlight the white floral on the top and went with a red lip to give some color to my face.

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In