GWB

Monteau jumpsuit via T.J. Maxx / Forever 21 blazer / H&M shoes


Shop Similar



Four years ago when I started my blog I went to this exact place to take my pictures. I had no idea what I was doing I just got a camera that I didn't know how to work and was so nervous about my writing, it was just a big mess.
Fast forward to 2017 and here I am back at the same place where I started.  I learned how to work the camera and got myself a tripod,  that way I don't bother anyone to snap shots. I carry it everywhere I go and just take pictures whenever I find a place and depending on what I am wearing  lol 
 My blog is my baby and even though a lot of people just label me as a "shopaholic"  I still do it and proudly.  There is more to a blog than people think I have met amazing supporting business women and have attended a couple of seminars.  To me,  that is priceless. 

on to  my outfit.... I wore this look to the office on Monday and since I was so close to this place I couldn't pass the opportunity to take my photos.  Yes, I wore a jumpsuit to the office but once I added the blazer it made it corporate appropriate, so I think?!  

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Comments

  1. Such a nice look
    Love the blue blazer
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2017/04/weve-had-enough-of-sequins-dresses.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Better At The Beach

Blue

Drive-In