Cinco

Zara bomber jacket and boots / H&M tank top  / Forever 21 skirt / Anne Klein bag via T.J Maxx

Shop Similar


When I first bought this skirt I felt intimidated by it. I had no idea how I would style it and definitely knew that it won't be a piece I could wear to the office. I got it moons ago and was just sitting in my closet until this past Friday.  I wasn't doing anything special didn't even feel like going out, but in the spare of the moment I decided to get up and get dressed up and go to Jose Tejas (which is one of my favorite restaurants)  for dinner and drinks.
I definitely fit right in since the restaurant is all decked out for Cinco De Mayo I blended well with all the folkloric decorations hanging from the walls.

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach