Loving Right Now


I have always been a fan of NYX but never tried the finishing powders until I picked them up on a recent trip to the store. I have been using them for about two weeks and I loved them. 


I heard about this magnetic mask and how good it leaves your skin, even though I received it a while ago  I am so scared to try it LOL It retails for $75 but Walmart hast it for $70. I guess I should give a try right?


This Forever 21 faux leather jacket has been on my radar for a while and I finally found it at the store! the ONLY one left..  I felt so lucky :)


Lastly, I have a collection of white pumps that I can't wait to start wearing.  Hopefully the weather cooperates and Spring will finally get here.

Xo, Yaudy Cristina

Shop Items

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach