Party Pants

Lauren Conrad blazer/Walmart pants/Nine West heels/Forever 21 earrings

It's almost time to get your party pants on because New Years Eve is approaching. This is what I most likely be wearing for a party I have on the 30th. I came up with a couple of options when I was planning outfits but since the weather is as cold as it can be, I decided to stick to pants.
I bought these pants in 2013 around the holidays and only wore them for a couple of hours since that time I put them away in my closet and forgot about them. Silly me!! they are gorgeous and were only $18. A lot of the times is not how much you pay for stuff, it's how you wear it and how you take care of it.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xo, Yaudy Cristina




Shop Similar


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office