My Amazing Lash Experience


A couple of weeks ago I decided to go ahead and get eye lash extensions. I've heard mixed reviews about it, some people saying their own lashes fall out, complains about how often you have to refill them but there were also great comments. I search for places and for lower cost and that is how I came across Amazing Lash Studio.
I paid $79 for the first application and I have been going there twice for refills which cost $59. Even though is a little pricey it still is cheaper than other places.  

The lashes vary in length and in style. Right now I have the longer ones and my style is called Sexy, which means I have long lashes all over the lash line. Below are a few of the items I purchase.

This brush is very helpful I have to brush my lashes twice a day after washing them with the cleanser below. Very easy just wash as you normally do.

The foaming cleanser is great it removes dirt form the lashes very gently and also removes their own brand mascara. The mascara is water based and it gives the lashes that extra sexiness

I also purchase the Nature Lashes. This you apply twice a week and it helps your natural lashes grow. Believe me, my own lashes are growing and very fully.

This is what the lashes look like with the mascara on. They really make a huge difference to your face.

Now I don't know how long I will keep refilling them, but for now I am enjoying them!!

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office