Bright Holiday

H&M blazer and Scarf/Walmart t-shirt/Charlotte Russe jeans/Nine West heels

It always makes me sad how the Holidays really go by so fast. This year I have not been able to enjoy this precious time to the fullest due to a cold that has been lingering in my system for the past three weeks! I haven't let it stop me from doing my traditional trip into NYC and some low key activities but I just hope it will gone before the year ends.

I was playing around with my clothes and came with this outfit and I will probably be wearing it on Christmas Eve.  I love how a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt can be dressed up just by adding a few fancy accessories like this furry scarf and blazer. I finished the outfit with heels and of course red lips.

xo, Yaudy Cristina




Shop The Look


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office