Remix


One of my shopping goals is to always buy items that I can wear with pieces that I already own. I try to put together several outfits and make sure that I can also incorporate the pieces into my work wardrobe.  
When I bought these boots, I knew I will wear them a lot during Fall. They really look amazing with dresses, skirts, jeans and with a cropped jumpsuit as you see here. 
The jumpsuit I wore in a extremely hot day with sandals and a straw fedora. I also wore it last week with a denim jacket and my beloved boots, to give it that Fall vibe. Even though I lost the jacket around noon, because the temperature raised closed to 100 degrees.

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Old Navy jumpsuit/Franco Sarto booties/F21 straw hat/T.J Maxx dress/Calvin Klein fedora/Levi's denim jacket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office