Just Selma and I


Every year for my birthday I buy myself a gift something that I've had my eye on it for a while, but like to wait for my special day. For the past two years I've bought purses and this year I took home Selma. I've dream about this bag for a long time and when I saw it at T.J. Maxx cheaper than the regular price I couldn't say no. You see, the beauty of shopping at TJ's is not only the low prices, but the layaway! 
They love you to buy nice things and they are nice enough to hold your items for a month lol I picked it up two days before my bday and have been wearing it almost every day. Thank you TJ for being so kind to fashionistas on a budget like me.

#Maxxinista

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Zara top/H&M bralette/Forever 21 skirt/Nine West boots and Michael Kors Selma bag via T.J. Maxx

************************************************

Shop Similar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office