Weekend Fun

Happy August!

My weekend was nothing short of amazing! I started of Friday with some delicious Polish food, Saturday I got dressed up and when to Fish a restaurant located in a building that used to be a bank. Very interesting to see how they incorporated all the bank's history into the decor and lastly on Sunday I celebrated my best friend's birthday.

Hope you had an amazing weekend!

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Old Navy romper/H&M sandals/Forever 21 hat
Delicious chicken with pineapple and cheese at Royal Warsaw
Forever 21 blazer/Zara skort/H&M top/Nine West shoes/Mandee clutch
At Fish Restaurant, how awesome to see actual safe deposit boxes displaying the menu
Forever 21 top/American Eagle shorts/H&M sandals and earrings
Isn't the back of this top amazing!!
At my friend's house celebrating my best friend's birthday
Finally the birthday girl lol 
Shop The Looks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach