Monday, August 1, 2016

Weekend Fun

Happy August!

My weekend was nothing short of amazing! I started of Friday with some delicious Polish food, Saturday I got dressed up and when to Fish a restaurant located in a building that used to be a bank. Very interesting to see how they incorporated all the bank's history into the decor and lastly on Sunday I celebrated my best friend's birthday.

Hope you had an amazing weekend!

xo, Yaudy Cristina

Old Navy romper/H&M sandals/Forever 21 hat
Delicious chicken with pineapple and cheese at Royal Warsaw
Forever 21 blazer/Zara skort/H&M top/Nine West shoes/Mandee clutch
At Fish Restaurant, how awesome to see actual safe deposit boxes displaying the menu
Forever 21 top/American Eagle shorts/H&M sandals and earrings
Isn't the back of this top amazing!!
At my friend's house celebrating my best friend's birthday
Finally the birthday girl lol 
Shop The Looks

No comments:

Post a Comment