Monday, October 12, 2015

Hello J Brand

Forever 21 poncho and Purse/HM top/J Brand Jeans/Call It Spring booties
When your cousin tells you she is cleaning her fabulous closet you run to get a first look. 
J Brand jeans, yes please! I will take them all LOL  I was lucky I fit into them and to some other amazing pieces.
I paired my wonderful jeans with a a poncho. It wasn't cold outside but I need to take advantage and wear all the cute things I own before having to pile a heavy coat on top and the cuteness will be all covered up.
I wore this outfit yesterday to go to the Nyack Fall Festival and dinner at the River Club.

xo,
Yaudy Cristina


Shop Similar

4 comments:

  1. That Poncho and those boots... Yes yes and YES! This is super cute and comfy look for fall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The boots are very very comfortable:)

      Delete
  2. Ponchos are so in this Fall. I've got to get one soon! #blmgirls

    ReplyDelete