All Black Everything

Forever 21 jacket/H&M sweater/Express jeans/Nine West shoes/Francesca's Collections earrings
Sephora lips in N21

There are those days I feel like I have nothing in my closet. Every time that happens I always tend to wear all black. These Express jeans I have worn so many times even during the hottest Summer days they go well with pretty much everything and are so easy to dressed up or dressed down.
As per my hair I decided to cut bangs again and go a bit darker with my color, I have to say styling the bangs has been a bit of a challenge. I haven't cut bangs in a long time and totally forgot how much time consuming it is to style those suckers lol but it is only hair and soon will grow back.. #Hopefull

Hope you had a nice weekend!
xo,
Yaudy Cristina


Shop Similar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach