An Afternoon with Motorola

Nordstrom Rack blazer/Charlotte Russe jeans/F21 tank top/Zara heels

Last week I had the pleasure of attending the Motorola #Motoshoot and the launch of the Moto 360 watch and the Moto X Pure Cell phone. I was lucky to be one of the 15 people chosen to attend and received a brand new phone and had my picture taken by fashion photographer Justin Campbell. It was an awesome afternoon I had my makeup and hair re-touched and was able to spend time with Helena from Brooklyn Blonde. 
I was also able to bring a guest and she also received a phone and had her picture taken with me.

xo,
Yaudy Cristina

The set we chose for our picture
With Brooklyn Blonde!
One of the coolest watches I have ever seen
Can't wait to receive  my customized Moto X Pure

 The final pictures..


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office