Monday, December 22, 2014

Comfortable Holiday

T.J. Maxx top & clutch/Target jeans/Forever 21 jacket & earrings/Charlotte Russe shoes/NY & Company ring/MAC Lipglass in lap of Luxury #A50
I am still in love with peplum tops specially this time of year when a lot of eating will take place this style will hide the belly perfectly. Holidays for me equal sparkle, even if it is just a family home party shiny tops and metallic shoes just make everything better. I scored these shoes on Cyber Monday from Charlotte Russe for dirt cheap but I have to be honest they are a bit uncomfortable these will definitely be a "sitting only" type of shoe for me, they are definitely not made for walking haha
As per the hair I am very happy my hair is long enough to create a milk-braid again I loved my short-bob but missed all the cute hair styles you can do with longer hair.

Hope you guys had an amazing weekend!
xo,
Yaudy


Shop Similar

22 comments:

  1. I'm loving the shoes Yaudy! #BLMGirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the silver bag!! #BLMGirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the peplum blouse and the jeans! Continue rocking your style #BLMGirls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really feeling those jeans!! You found those at Target? I don't believe it! #blmgirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes and the top looks effortless on you! #BLMgirls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg those earrings! I am such a sucker for dangly earrings! Would love to follow each other #blm

    Bree
    Quirkybrownlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great!! i love the jacket!! :D

    happy holidays!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute shoes! Charlotte Ruse always has such great sales (and jewelry! ) #BLMGirls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those heels are so so cute <3

    Merry Christmas! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that look, girlie! I still don't own a peplum top. I really should go get one, because they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete