Rule Braker

Express top/Forever 21 pants/Dressbarn heels/H&M purse/Charlotte Russe earrings/Nordstrom BP ring/Kenneth Cole sunnies via T.J. Maxx/Essie nails in Muchi Muchi/Sephora lips in N20
I kind of broke the rules when I wore these cropped pants to the office the other day. I bought them six months ago and wanted to wear them so bad. I kept my jewelry simple and with the bronze cap toe heels I fell I made this outfit a bit more corporate friendly.
I will definitely be wearing them again this weekend and since they are high wasted I am sure they will look amazing with a cropped top!
xo,
Yaudy


Photos by Petr Belik

Comments

  1. Are they against your dress code?
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some kind of dress code like no open toe shoes, or cropped pants like mine but I sometimes break the code lol

      Delete
  2. Now I wish my cropped cognac pants were here in Europe so I could wear them. And I want a pair of steel-toe pumps and ballet flats too. =) What a chic Outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach