Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Grandmother's Skirt

Forever 21 top, skirt, shoes & sunnies/H&M necklace/Nine West clutch via T.J.  Maxx/Sephora lips in N20
I have gotten better at the mixing prints trend, I think I got it down. 
My friend Vanessa and I put this look together on Saturday and it was wonderful having another opinion other than just mine. As we were putting the look together she mentioned how her grandma had a skirt just like this one, it is amazing how fashion comes back over and over again. To give it the 2014 update we added a pop of color with these hot pink heels, a fluorescent green crop top and mixed prints with the snake clutch. As you can see I am obsessed with midi skirts and crop tops. Not a bad obsession to have, right?
xo,
Yaudy

 

Photos by Petr Belik

7 comments:

  1. Perfection! Love the way you put this whole look together. Very fresh and cool! The necklaces look great layered like that. I'm loving this midi length trend too!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous look!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this clutch and your pattern mixing!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Grandma had a similar skirt and I also have a similar skirt. It's more of a timeless print, polka dots.
    -ASH
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete