Monday, June 9, 2014

Boho Chic

H&M dress & rings / Target hat / F21 necklace & booties / Nordstrom BP heart bracelet / Revlon lips in Orange Flip
This would be the perfect outfit if I was heading out to a music festival. As I am writing this I just realized I have never been to a music festival :(  maybe that's something to plan for the future.
Before I even bought this dress I already knew how I wanted to style it. Since it has that boho feel I felt a hat was appropriate, plus my hair was dirty (that would be our little secret)
 I am becoming more comfortable wearing hats, I have to confess I was not a hat person until recently I didn't feel they look right on me, as a kid I wore them a lot but as an adult my love for them faded. 
Lately all that's changing, hats compliment any look and it is an accessory I would be incorporating more in my outfits. Maybe next thing on my list is hat shopping? any excuse to go to the store lol
xo,
Yaudy


20 comments:

  1. Love the dress and accessories. .:)
    sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous maxi. I love the lace detailing.
    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome dress! The accessories go so well with it! :)

    xo Jules
    http://forvanityssake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. Love the dress on you =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    Follow me on Instagram: @theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right, this would be a perfect look indeed!
    I've never been to a music festival either... maybe someday!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you styled the dress.
    PS. Your secret is safe with me.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty dress, love the detailing and the hat makes it!
    from the link up
    please stop by
    jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is gorgeous! And I love your accessories!

    thanks so much for linking up with Stylish Tuesday!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boho Chic indeed. That off-white lacey maxi dress is gorgeous. All the accessories you chose to wear it with are spot on too, especially the booties, hat & necklace. =)

    ReplyDelete