Red White and Blue

H&M shorts (similar) / H&M top / T.J. Maxx denim jacket (similar) / F21 earrings / Ellen Tracy sandals & Jessica Simpson clutch via T.J. Maxx / Sephora Rouge lips in R06
Could not help but styled myself in red, white and blue this weeekend. I wore this look on Friday to go out to dinner thankfully the rain stopped and I was able to snap a couple of shots. I did a little change to my hair I don't know if you can tell the (homemade) ombre I wanted a change and since I didn't want to color my whole head I thought ombre was the way to go.

I had an amazing long weekend and I hope you guys did too!
xo,
Yaudy





Comments

  1. What a cute look that is! I am so loving every piece esp. the jacket and your earrings :)

    By the way, I just updated my site with a new post. Hope you can drop by! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I didn't get any photos but I wore a red tee, white shorts, and blue flats. Great minds, huh?
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive and chic! Loving your sandals- perfect for summer!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this beautiful look.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes - so cute and look comfy too! :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denim jackets are perfect for this time of year aren't they. I remember bermuda shorts the first time round, now they're in fashion once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! I never leave the house without my jacket ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Life Is Better At The Beach