Sunshine


Happy Sunday!

I was extremely happy when I turned on the weather channel and read the temperature was going to be 55 degrees and sunny all weekend. I immediately ditched my coat and reached into my closet for my new sweatshirt. 55 might not be warm but for me it felt like Summer.
This is the second piece I got from the Peter Pilotto Collection for Target. I am a big fan of sweatshirts so I knew this will be one of the pieces I was buying for sure. I paired it with dark denim and grey boots to dress up the outfit.

Hope you had an amazing weekend!
xo,
Yaudy


Sweatshirt: Peter Pilotto for Target
Jeans: Nordstrom BP (similar)
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Forever 21
Lips: MAC Girl About Town

Comments

  1. I love the top - it's casual but still classy with the heels. Great cold weather outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks is gorgeous! I love the patterns on the top!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Check it out and fill out the questions when you have time :) http://alexipanda.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award-from-carmarie-beat-of.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I will check it out tonight :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the boots and your earrings!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute look. Love the shirt and boots. How much snow did you get? We got 17 in recently. Visiting from Wednesday style connection. Would love for you to visit my blog sometime ;) love Rachel XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! OMG we have had so much snow I lost track of how many inches we had. Thank god to day we didn't get anything :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office