Spring Forward


Happy Tuesday!
I am wearing one of the pieces I bought from the Peter Pilotto Collection for Target. From looking at the pieces online I wanted to buy everything, but when I got to the store (4 hours later) most of the stuff was gone :( so I ended up driving to three stores and thankfully I found what I got. Everything I tried on was huge I only bought this top, the sweatshirt and a skirt. 
I wore this to brunch on Saturday but had to change my shoes at night because it was freezing out. This coat is an old one but even-tough it fits bigger on me I don't want to get rid of it I love the grey color. Black shoes and a statement necklace and I was out the door.

I can't wait for Spring to arrive :)

Thanks for stopping by...
xo,
Yaudy


Coat: Nordstrom BP (old)
Shoes: Shoedazzle (last seen here)
Necklace: H&M 
Sunnies: Forever 21





Comments

  1. really, really love those shoes Yaudy!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't get rid of that coat either. The grey is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Peter Pilotto top

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful necklace an blouse :)!!!!

    Want to follow each other on GFC?
    Let me know!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The necklace looks great layered with your top. :)

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office