Simple Details


Happy Wednesday!
I love the way a scarf can change the look to any outfit. I received this one as a gift from brother-in-law when he was in Afghanistan.  Every time I wear it I let it be the main piece of the look and his time was no different. I paired it with my navy blue blazer, black jeans, burgundy pumps, black bag and gold colored jewelry. 
I recently took a trip to Kohl's and discovered the Jennifer Lopez jeans they fit amazing without braking your wallet lol
The sales were incredible, almost everything in the store was buy one get one 50% off so I treated myself and bought jeans :)
It is snowing here again! I am sorry to always keep talking about the snow, but we are not use to having this much snow here...I have been living in Jersey for 22 years and never seen it like this. I am seriously considering moving to Hawaii lol

Hope your week is going good.
xo,
Yaudy

Linking up with: Afternoon Style and Unpredictable & Chic


Jeans: Kohl's Jennifer Lopez Collection
Blazer: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West via TJ Maxx 
Scarf: gifted [no brand]
Bag: Target
Sunnies: Forever 21
Bracelet: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office