Red Leopard

 
 

Happy Monday!

High-waisted jeans or "mom jeans" call them what you want I felt for the trend lol I was not sure if I wanted to keep them or bring them back to the store I even hesitated posting these pictures but sometimes a fashion risk is necessary right?  
I wore this on Saturday night to go listen to some live music at Mexicali Live. My husband's birthday is on the 20th and our tradition is to celebrate the whole month, so we started this past Saturday. 
Since Valentine's Day is around the corner I decided to add red to the look with my leopard top I finished the outfit with silver colored accessories and my all time favorite black booties :)  

Thoughts on the high-waisted jeans?

Thanks for stopping by.
xo,
Yaudy


Denim Jacket: Levi's via TJ Maxx
Jeans: H&M
Top: Ralph Lauren via TJ Maxx
Rings: H&M
Lips: Milani in Best Red
Nails: Cover Girl in Cafe Con Leche
Earrings: Forever 21



Comments

  1. Love the red and matching lipstick! Great booties! Good for you for taking a fashion risk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the red leopard print! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday! Hope to see you back this week!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue

Drive-In

Cropped at the Office